Integrate with a Jimdo site
Finteza enables detailed statistics collection for websites created based on the Jimdo platform, including page views, unique and non-unique visitors, sessions, traffic quality and completed purchases.
- Sign in using your Jimdo account.
- From your site control panel, navigate to Settings \ Edit Head and paste the Finteza code in the "Website" section.
- The code will be added to all pages of your site and Finteza will start tracking visitor activity.
- Navigate back to Finteza panel and click "Get code for a new event" for your site. Specify the event name and copy the resulting code.
- Navigate back to the site control panel in Jimdo. Open the Pages section, select the purchase completion page and past the Finteza code to track related events.
- This will enable the tracking of general site visitor statistics, as well as tracking of all purchasing related events.
- Click Save and Finteza will start collecting the relevant statistics. Visit the Analytics" section for more details concerning data analysis.