Integrating via Google Tag Manager
If you are using Google Tag Manager for managing website tags, you can easily integrate Finteza analytics. The integration will enable the collection of statistics on page views, unique and non-unique visitors, sessions and traffic quality.
- Sign in using your Google Tag Manager account.
- Open the Tags section and click New.
- Select Custom HTML and paste the Finteza code In the Triggering section, select All pages to add the code to all pages of your site.
- Navigate back to the previous page after saving the changes, click Submit and then Publish.
- The code will be added to all pages of your site and Finteza will start tracking visitor activity.
- Visit the "Analytics" section for more details concerning data analysis.