If you are using Google Tag Manager for managing website tags, you can easily integrate Finteza analytics. The integration will enable the collection of statistics on page views, unique and
- Sign in using your Google Tag Manager account.
- Open the Tags section and click New.
- Select the Custom HTML tag type and paste the Finteza code. In the Triggering section, select All pages to add the code to all pages of your site.
- Navigate back to the previous page after saving the changes, click Submit and then Publish.
- The code will be added to all pages of your site and Finteza will start tracking visitor activity.
- Visit the Analytics section for more details concerning data analysis.