Finteza enables detailed statistics collection for websites created in the InstantCMS platform, including page views, unique visitors, regions, sessions and traffic quality.
- Log in to your site created based on the InstantCMS platform, navigate to the control panel and select "Widgets and pages" from the menu.
- From the left menu, select the page which is used in all the site pages.
- Drag the HTML block to the "Page footer" section, as shown in the screenshot.
- Hover the mouse over the inserted "HTML block" — a menu will pop up, from which you should click the edit icon. In the next dialog open the Options tab and paste the Finteza code. Click Save to save the changes.
- The code will be added to all website pages and will enable the online tracking of your site visitor statistics via Finteza.
- Finteza is now integrated with your site. The system will immediately begin recording your site visitor data and analyzing it. Visit the Analytics section for more details concerning data analysis.