Integrating with a DataLife Engine site
Finteza enables detailed statistics collection for websites created based on the DataLife Engine platform, including page views, unique visitors, regions, sessions and traffic quality.
- Log in to your site created in DataLife Engine.
- From the administrator panel navigate to Manage Templates > Websites templates.
- Find the main.tpl template, which is responsible for the home page. Paste the Finteza code at the very end of the template, before </body></html>.
- Click Save to apply changes in the template. The code will be added to all pages of your site having this template, and Finteza will start tracking visitor activity.
- Finteza is now integrated with your site. The system will immediately begin recording your site visitor data and analyzing it. Visit the "Analytics" section for more details concerning data analysis.