Integrating with a Concrete5 site
Finteza enables detailed statistics collection for websites created based on the Concrete5 platform, including page views, unique visitors, regions, sessions and traffic quality.
- Log in to your site created using Concrete5.
- Open the page editing mode.
- Then click "+" to add a new block to the page.
- Scroll the page down and drag the "HTML" block to the footer. This part is shown in all pages of the site.
- Paste the Finteza code and click Add to save the changes.
- The installation is complete and the tracking should be running now, enabling you to analyze your site visitor activity via Finteza. You can also add the Finteza code to an existing block. Select the desired page block and click on it.
- Click HTML to access the source code.
- Paste the Finteza code and click Save.
- Finteza is now integrated with your site. The system will immediately begin recording your site visitor data and analyzing it. Visit the "Analytics" section for more details concerning data analysis.