Integrate with an OpenCart site
Finteza enables detailed statistics collection for websites created based on the OpenCart platform, including page views, unique visitors, regions, sessions and traffic quality.
- Log in to your site created in OpenCart.
- From your site control panel, navigate to Extensions and select the analytical module to edit. Click on the pencil icon.
- Paste the Finteza code in the HTML editor window. Do not forget to enable the analytics module (Status = Enabled)
- Click on the floppy disk icon in the upper right corner to save changes in the module. The code will be added in all pages of your site, and Finteza will start tracking relevant analytics.
- Finteza is now integrated with your site. The system will immediately begin recording your site visitor data and analyzing it. Visit the "Analytics" section for more details concerning data analysis.