Integrating with a Drupal site
Finteza enables detailed statistics collection for websites created in the Drupal platform, including page views, unique visitors, regions, sessions and traffic quality. If you have your own Drupal site, then the most efficient method is to download and install the free plugin for Drupal.
- Quick registration in Finteza
- Counter code integration in all site pages
- Tracking of Link clicks
Open the download page and choose an appropriate plugin for your Drupal version. Drupal 8.0 interfaces are shown in below screenshots. The plugin for the version 7.0 can be installed in a similar way.
Download the Finteza plugin and install it to your website from the Extend section of the Drupal administrator panel.
Navigate to Configuration and set up Finteza plugin parameters.
Specify your website ID obtained from Finteza, select the necessary tracking options, save the changes and start receiving information concerning your website.
Installing Finteza code manually
If you do not have your own site and are using hosting services with the Drupal platform, you can enable the Finteza analytics using the following step-by-step instructions.
- Log in to your site created in Drupal.
- In the site control panel, find the Structure section and click on it.
- Then navigate to Block layout
- Select Custom block library and click "+Add custom block"
- In the editor, open the desired module or site page, set the Full HTML mode and click the Source icon to edit the code.
- Paste the Finteza code and click Save to apply changes.
- Repeat the procedure for all your site pages. The added code will enable the tracking of your site visitor activity via Finteza.
- Finteza is now integrated with your site. The system will immediately begin recording your site visitor data and analyzing it. Visit the "Analytics" section for more details concerning data analysis.