Integrating with a Tilda site
Finteza enables detailed statistics collection for websites created in the Tilda platform, including page views, unique visitors, regions, sessions and traffic quality.
- Sign in to your Tilda account and select the desired site.
- Select to edit the page in which you want to add the Finteza block. If pages for the "Header and footer" block are set in your site, we recommend choosing these blocks, since they are displayed in all site pages.
- If the Footer block have not been specified earlier, create it using the "+ Create new page" command.
- Select an appropriate template to create the Footer block.
- Add the "Zero" block to the page and click "Block editor" to edit the page.
- Click "+" and select "Add HTML"
- Paste the Finteza code and click on the "Close & Update" button.
- Save the changes you have made using the "Save" and "Close" buttons. The added page is now ready for use in the "Header and footer" block.
- Navigate back to the site control panel and click "Site settings".
- Select "Header and Footer" from the menu.
- Specify the added page in the "Footer" field and click "Save". This block will appear in all the website pages and will enable the online tracking of your site visitor statistics via Finteza.
- Finteza is now integrated with your site. The system will immediately begin recording your site visitor data and analyzing it. Visit the "Analytics" section for more details concerning data analysis.