Integrating with a Blogger site
Finteza enables detailed statistics collection for websites created in the Blogger platform, including page views, unique visitors, regions, sessions and traffic quality.
- Sign in at https://www.blogger.com and select the desired blog, if you have several of them.
- From your site control panel, navigate to Layout and click "+ Add a Gadget" to add the code.
- Enter "Finteza" in the Title field, switch the editor to the HTML mode (if you see "Edit HTML" above the editor field, click on this link to switch to the editing mode). Paste the Finteza code and click Save.
- Click "Save arrangement".
- From the left menu, navigate to the Theme section and click "Edit HTML".
- Find "Finteza" in the HTML code (use Ctr+F) and add the mobile='yes' attribute before title='Finteza'. Click "Save theme" to save the changes.
- Navigate back to the Theme section and click the gear icon to customize the mobile view.
- In the next window, select Custom for the mobile view setting and click Save.
- Finteza is now integrated with your site. The system will immediately begin recording your site visitor data and analyzing it. Visit the "Analytics" section for more details concerning data analysis.