Finteza enables detailed statistics collection for websites created in the 3dcart platform, including page views, unique and
- Sign in using your 3dcart account.
- From your site control panel, navigate to Content \ Header & Footer. Enable the Global Header block and disable the "WYSIWYG Mode Off/ On" option for it. Next, paste the Finteza code.
- Click Save. The code will be added to all pages of your site and Finteza will start tracking visitor activity.
- Navigate back to Finteza panel and click "Get code for a new event" for your site. Specify the event name and copy the resulting code.
- Navigate back to the site control panel and open Content \ Titles & Content. Find the "Checkout 4" page, which is the last purchase step. Click Edit in its menu and paste the event code into the Header block.
- This will enable the tracking of general site visitor statistics, as well as tracking of all purchasing related events.
- Click Save and Finteza will start collecting the relevant statistics. Visit the Analytics section for more details concerning data analysis.