Integrating with a vBulletin site
Finteza enables detailed statistics collection for websites created in the vBulletin platform, including page views, unique and non-unique visitors, sessions and traffic quality.
- Sign in using your vBulletin account.
- From your site control panel, navigate to AdminCP.
- From the left menu, go to Style \ Style Manager. In the actions menu of the main style set click "Edit Templates". Select "header" in the templates list and click "Customize".
- In the next window, paste the Finteza code in any position and click Save.
- The code will be added to all pages of your site and Finteza will start tracking visitor activity.
- Visit the "Analytics" section for more details concerning data analysis.