Integrating with a WordPress site
Finteza enables detailed statistics collection for websites created in the WordPress platform, including page views, unique visitors, regions, sessions and traffic quality. If you have your own WordPress site, then the best solution is to download and install the free WordPress Plugin.
Download the plugin
- Quick registration in Finteza
- Counter code integration in all site pages
- Tracking of Link clicks
Download the plugin files to /wp-content/plugins/finteza-analytics and activate it in the Plugins section of the WordPress console. From the Finteza Analytics section in Settings, select the required tracking options and start receiving Finteza data concerning your website.
Installing Finteza code manually
If you do not have your own site and are using hosting services with the WordPress platform, you can enable the Finteza analytics using the following step-by-step instructions.
- Sign in at wordpress.com.
- From the control panel, select the desired site (if you have several sites) and click Customize to paste code in the required theme.
- Click Widgets to select a site element. We recommend adding the code in "Sidebar"
- Click "+Add a Widget" in the edit window
- An additional widget selection menu will appear on the right Scroll it down and select the 'Text' option.
- This will open the content editor, which operates in the visual and HTML mode. Click the Text button to switch to HTML and paste the Finteza code. Click Done to save changes.
- Repeat the procedure for all your site pages. The added code will enable the tracking of your site visitor activity via Finteza.
- Finteza is now integrated with your site. The system will immediately begin recording your site visitor data and analyzing it. Visit the "Analytics" section for more details concerning data analysis.