Integrating with an Instapage site
Finteza enables detailed statistics collection for websites created in the Instapage platform, including page views, unique visitors, regions, sessions and traffic quality.
- Sign in to your Instapage account and select the desired site in case you have several sites.
- From your site control panel, navigate to Pages and select the desired page to paste the code. Instapage developers recommend using the "Thank you" template for tracking visitors.
- Click on the Settings icon to edit the page and select HTMS/CSS.
- Click on the <HTML> block to paste the code.
- Click "Edit" to start editing the source code.
- Paste the Finteza code and click "Done" to save the changes.
- Click "Save" to update the edited page in the site.
- Finteza is now integrated with your site. The system will immediately begin recording your site visitor data and analyzing it. Visit the "Analytics" section for more details concerning data analysis.